The Women’s Health Council sponsors Conferences and Critical Workshop Trainings. Long after the events are over, information from the events, panelists and speakers remain available on this site in a variety of formats.
- Pocket Cards are pocket size screening tools that contain the latest questions and language for provider use to gain clarity on a patient’s condition and make referrals.
- Presentation Slides were compiled by event panelists and contain in-depth statistics on event topics.
- Panelists and Presenters bios are included because they may be available as resources for other events or consultations.
- Where events have been videotaped, the results are available at Videos.
- Report cards track specific statistics on the state of Women’s Health in RI.